Terms & Conditions
Please see our Terms & Conditions below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
All bookings made prior to the Forum must be received in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation will be sent. Payment must be paid within three working days of receipt of acceptance.
Student Day Pass Rate
In order to qualify for ‘student’ rates, you must currently be in full time higher education. This rate is quantity limited, meaning once it has run out, it cannot be purchased.
In addition to being quantity limited, the rate is also conditional; only people who have received an email approving their application are eligible for this rate. If you do not receive an email and purchase a ticket, this is done at your own risk as you may not be eligible for a refund if your application is unsuccessful.
- 4 weeks or more prior to start of event: 10% of the delegate fee
- 2 to 4 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
- 2 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
All cancellations must be received in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration. This can be done by emailing email@example.com.
On-the-day information will be sent to confirmed delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving this information should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alterations to Programme - Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- The Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum reserves the right to make alterations to the Forum programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by the Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the Forum is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
- The Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred as a result of cancellation or postponement due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. The Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the Forum or in any material provided to delegates.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the Forum. By attending the Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum you agree to have photos or videos of yourself taken. Any photos taken can be used by the Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum for promotional and marketing purposes.
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow the Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum and companies associated with the Forum to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com.
The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which may be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the Forum for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of registration.
All people registering for a ‘student day pass’ are required to submit a CV as part of the application process. All uploaded data will be removed and destroyed within 6 months of the event. The Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum act under Imperial College London’s data protection policy, registration number Z5940050.
Websites & Links
The Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which the Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Forum. The Imperial College Oil & Gas Forum cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.